Start Carrying Cannadips CBD Pouches and Earn $40+ Cash Back!
NACS reports that the CBD category is expected to DOUBLE by 2025. Cannadips CBD pouches are a great-tasting, tobacco-free, nicotine-free alternative to traditional dip - and are proven to sell when priced right and made visible in stores.
Even better, Cannadips is offering an exclusive deal for Skupos customers. You’ll make over $40 when you sell your first four sleeves of Cannadips!
Start selling Cannadips and earn cash back!
This program is offered at no additional cost to you. There is no increase to your Skupos Engage platform fee to participate and Cannadips will fully fund discounts and cash back.
Certain exclusions apply. Stores in AK, ID, LA, MS, NE, UT and WY are not eligible to sell Cannadips. See state guidelines below.
How the Program Works
Stock up on Cannadips, start selling, and earn cash back!
All Skupos Engage stores are eligible for this program - no need to enroll!
*Certain exclusions apply. Stores in AK, ID, LA, MS, NE, UT and WY are not eligible to sell Cannadips
- Set up your bank account
- On your Skupos dashboard, you will be able to see the amount that Cannadips will reimburse you and will be able to initiate a transfer of funds to your bank account
- Funds will be available in your account by the 10th business day of the month for products sold in the prior month and any accrued funds remaining in the account that have not been previously transferred out
- You can initiate a transfer of funds from your account to your bank account on a monthly basis for the full amount of available funds
- The funds will take about 3-5 business days to settle into your bank account once you initiate a transfer
- Detailed instructions for how to get reimbursed and setting up your bank account are located here
At this time, we will not be providing signage for this program.
Yes, the below states have requirements in place for selling CBD at a retail location.
Florida - hemp food establishment permit (food permits for the selling of food consisting of or containing hemp extract and CBD at retail).
Iowa - consumable hemp retail permit (“consumable” is not just ingestibles; it also includes topicals, ingestibles, internally-absorbed products, like chew or snuff). This is a new requirement.
Louisiana - hemp derived CBD product retail permit (topicals and some ingestibles).
Michigan - processor/handler license (MI considers retailers to be processors/handlers, so they must register).
New York - cannabinoid hemp retail license.
Texas - hemp retail registration (topicals and ingestibles).
Utah – hemp retail permit (topicals and some ingestibles).